Re: [frontierkernel] Re: Websites - OT

  • Randy Prudhel
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2012
      Matt-

      I remember the book . Thanks, I'll look at that and Ruby.

      -Randy

      On Aug 7, 2012, at 9:05 AM, Matt Neuburg <matt@...> wrote:

      > 1a. Websites - OT
      > Posted by: "rsprudhel" rsprudhel@... rsprudhel
      > Date: Mon Aug 6, 2012 8:54 am ((PDT))
      >
      > It's been a long time since I posted about Frontier, and it's been along time since I've used the application.
      >
      > Does the community know where there might be old docs hanging out there on simple web page and/or website rendering? I used to know this inside and out but I'm old and have forgotten.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Randy

      My book is available online:

      http://sbc.apeth.com/frontierDef/ch41.html

      And RubyFrontier (see my sig) is a modern derivative of Frontier's Web site generation feature. m.

      --
      matt neuburg, phd = matt@..., http://www.apeth.net/matt/
      Programming iOS 5! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920023562.do

      =
    • dwiner
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 11, 2012
        I added a link to your book in the "Programming howtos" section here.

        http://howtos.opml.org/

        Dave