Websites - OT

  • rsprudhel
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 5, 2012
      It's been a long time since I posted about Frontier, and it's been along time since I've used the application.

      Does the community know where there might be old docs hanging out there on simple web page and/or website rendering? I used to know this inside and out but I'm old and have forgotten.

      Thanks.

      Randy
    • Jörg Kantel
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 7, 2012
        Hi,

        maybe you are looking for Matt Neuburgs old tutorial? Here is a link <Up and Running with Frontier 5 Web Site Management> (Download only).

        And the old Frontier DocServer is still online: <http://docserver.userland.com/>

        HTH
        J"org

        --
        J"org Kantel <joerg@...>
        Der Schockwellenreiter <http://www.schockwellenreiter.de/>
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2012
          > 1a. Websites - OT
          > Posted by: "rsprudhel" rsprudhel@... rsprudhel
          > Date: Mon Aug 6, 2012 8:54 am ((PDT))
          >
          > It's been a long time since I posted about Frontier, and it's been along time since I've used the application.
          >
          > Does the community know where there might be old docs hanging out there on simple web page and/or website rendering? I used to know this inside and out but I'm old and have forgotten.
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Randy

          My book is available online:

          http://sbc.apeth.com/frontierDef/ch41.html

          And RubyFrontier (see my sig) is a modern derivative of Frontier's Web site generation feature. m.

          --
          matt neuburg, phd = matt@..., http://www.apeth.net/matt/
          Programming iOS 5! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920023562.do
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8, 2012
            Matt-

            I remember the book . Thanks, I'll look at that and Ruby.

            -Randy

            On Aug 7, 2012, at 9:05 AM, Matt Neuburg <matt@...> wrote:

            > 1a. Websites - OT
            > Posted by: "rsprudhel" rsprudhel@... rsprudhel
            > Date: Mon Aug 6, 2012 8:54 am ((PDT))
            >
            > It's been a long time since I posted about Frontier, and it's been along time since I've used the application.
            >
            > Does the community know where there might be old docs hanging out there on simple web page and/or website rendering? I used to know this inside and out but I'm old and have forgotten.
            >
            > Thanks.
            >
            > Randy

            My book is available online:

            http://sbc.apeth.com/frontierDef/ch41.html

            And RubyFrontier (see my sig) is a modern derivative of Frontier's Web site generation feature. m.

            --
            matt neuburg, phd = matt@..., http://www.apeth.net/matt/
            Programming iOS 5! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920023562.do
            TidBITS, Mac news and reviews since 1990, http://www.tidbits.com

            =
          • dwiner
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 11, 2012
              I added a link to your book in the "Programming howtos" section here.

              http://howtos.opml.org/

              Dave