River2 1.0 release

  • dwiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2011
      We were at version 0.999 about to go to 0.9991 of River2.

      Enough! Let's call this 1.0.

      http://scripting.com/stories/2011/10/14/river2.html

      It's really a 1.0. It's very smooth, has been extensively tested for first-time-user experience goodness, and it is a workhorse, running lots of rivers on my servers and "in the wild."

      There's also a new release of the OPML Editor, and for brave souls, an even newer release produced by Brent Simmons on the Frontier-user list, which you would be welcome to test if you are an OPML user.

      Also a fresh release of EC2 for Poets.

      For now this is where my focus is. Helping people getting going with their own rivers.

      Support is available on the RIver2 mail list.

      Dave