Line endings on subversion server

  • Mike Alexander
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2011
      I noticed today that the two files at

      <https://frontierkernel.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/frontierkernel/Frontier/trunk/Common/MoreFilesX>

      don't have an svn:eol-style property and they are stored on the server
      with old Macintosh line endings. This means the tools like svn diff
      don't work with them. Could someone with access to the server add an
      svn:eol-style=native property to them? While you're at it you might
      want to remove the svn:executable property from MoreFilesX.c, it isn't
      an executable file.

      Mike
    • André Radke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2011
        On 25 May 2011, at 07:50, Mike Alexander wrote:

        > I noticed today that the two files at
        >
        > <https://frontierkernel.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/frontierkernel/Frontier/trunk/Common/MoreFilesX>
        >
        > don't have an svn:eol-style property and they are stored on the server
        > with old Macintosh line endings.

        Thanks for the pointer. I just fixed it.

        André

        --
        André Radke ++ http://spicynoodles.net/