Updated OAuth support to work with Twitter

  • dwiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      After writing a post about the state of OAuth, I decided to look into what it would take to unbreak the OPML Editor's support for Twitter's OAuth implementation, and was able to fix it in about 45 minutes. I released the parts and documented it on the Frontier news website.

      http://frontiernews.org/2010/01/01/updated-oauth-support-to-work-with-twitter/

      I'm posting it here to give you all an idea of what progress has been made in the OPML Editor. If you think we've fallen behind, in some ways we're right at the leading edge of technology, as we often were in the last two decades.

      Also I spoke with Jake last night and got a quick update on where things are at with userland.com.

      Dave