Cloud Pipe protocol docs

  • dwiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2009
      I know this may be a bit of a shock, but development has continued in and around Frontier, not just here on this list.

      The latest stuff is Realtime RSS, and the rssCloud protocol.

      http://rsscloud.org/

      Today we got to a milestone with "Cloud Pipe" -- it now has a spec and has been fully implemented in River2 Tool that runs in the OPML Editor, which is a Frontier distribution.

      http://rsscloud.org/cloudpipe.html

      Dave