Maybe it's time for another list?

  • dwiner
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2009
      I just read all of the recent posts here and the only one that made sense for a list meant to coordinate development work on the Frontier kernel was Matt's and the direct responses to it.

      Maybe we need another list, and keep this one as the "anything goes" list. The new list would be STRICTLY just for coordinating work on the kernel, root and apps.

      I would love to contribute, but in the past haven't been able to because of the wildly personal stuff that people bring to this list.

      Dave
    • Steve Hooker
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2009
        Hi Dave,
        This is a pretty quiet list as it is. Adding a few more Manila, Radio users to here, would bring only a tiny more activity IMHO. But, if there's merit in keeping the two apart, I think a new list for Radio and Manila would be more appropriate since the old, great and good are here and getting them into another list would be more work.

        It seems that we're all in the same boat, though some are swimming for the shore. Please don't be touchy. You've got two strong arms, let's break out the oars and go for it :-)

        Steve Hooker

        On 17/12/2009 16:09, dwiner wrote:

        I just read all of the recent posts here and the only one that made sense for a list meant to coordinate development work on the Frontier kernel was Matt's and the direct responses to it.

        Maybe we need another list, and keep this one as the "anything goes" list. The new list would be STRICTLY just for coordinating work on the kernel, root and apps.

        I would love to contribute, but in the past haven't been able to because of the wildly personal stuff that people bring to this list.

        Dave

      • u074036
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2009
          Personally I like having all of the traffic here. Seeing that folks are working in the kernel serves to remind me that I probably should be making more contributions too.