Post to Twitter from Frontier?

  • David Gewirtz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2009
      Has anyone built anything that will do this nicely? Pointers appreciated.

      -- David
    • April Mains
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2009
        Not sure if it helps any but I think that OPML Editor will receive and
        post to twitter - might be something in there you could use?

        Hope this helps.

        April

        On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 5:54 PM, David Gewirtz <david@...> wrote:
        > Has anyone built anything that will do this nicely? Pointers appreciated.
        >
        > -- David

      • David Gewirtz
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2009
          Great suggestion. Verbs.apps.twitter. I'm about to check it out. Thanks!