mainresponder.redirect

  • russellgum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2008
      I have a script that generates from a web page, a load order for a hay sale. I would like to
      redirect to a web page generated in the first part of the script and have Frontier continue to
      process the data after the redirect. Even though I put the redirect code in the middle of the
      script, there is no redirect until all of my scripts finish. Since the time consuming parts of the
      process are the scripts that update the inventory after a sale it would be nice to spare the
      user having to wait until this is done to get a load order back that he can give to the trucker.
      Is there a simple way to do this?

      Thanks

      Russ

      BTW The menu graying out problem is gone. I downloaded a fresh version of Frontier to my
      Intel Imac machine and updated the root. So far everything is running fine.
    • David Gewirtz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2008
        Quick guess: spawn a new thread.