Re: [frontierkernel] Re: MySQL for Mac?

  • Henri Asseily
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2007
      I thought we'd agreed on no vendor drop. Let the user install his
      libs himself via the large mysql installer.
      David, it looks like I'm still seeing a CTD in a specific case, but
      I'll need to verify that I have the latest and greatest. I haven't
      had time to validate it.
      However, since the mysql code doesn't impact the rest of the app, I'd
      say you should move it to the trunk anyway.