Some help needed for Int64
- Hi all,
I need a volunteer developer who can compile for windows:
I can't test the Int64 branch on windows. I assume it compiles but
wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't.
The tasks would be:
- download the Int64 branch with
svn checkout https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/frontierkernel/
- compile it on windows
and if it compiles error free
- step through the attached script and compare stack values to the
comments in the script.
Thanks in advance
- Am 31.05.2006 um 00:41 I wrote:
> Hi all,I'd like to extend that request:
> I need a volunteer developer who can compile for windows:
> I can't test the Int64 branch on windows. I assume it compiles but
> wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't.
Testers generally needed.
As an added bonus:
- no more need to invoke a sint64 via new(); if a calculation needs
one it coerces
- it does expressions correctly now
(1024 * 1024 * 1024 * 5) will evaluate correctly
- can store in the odb; not yet backward compatible!