Some help needed for Int64

  • Karsten Wolf
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2006
      Hi all,

      I need a volunteer developer who can compile for windows:

      I can't test the Int64 branch on windows. I assume it compiles but
      wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't.

      The tasks would be:

      - download the Int64 branch with

      svn checkout https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/frontierkernel/
      Frontier/branches/Int64 Frontier_i64

      - compile it on windows

      and if it compiles error free

      - step through the attached script and compare stack values to the
      comments in the script.

      Thanks in advance
      -karsten
    • Karsten Wolf
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
        Am 31.05.2006 um 00:41 I wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >

        > I need a volunteer developer who can compile for windows:
        >
        > I can't test the Int64 branch on windows. I assume it compiles but
        > wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't.

        I'd like to extend that request:

        Testers generally needed.

        As an added bonus:

        - no more need to invoke a sint64 via new(); if a calculation needs
        one it coerces

        - it does expressions correctly now
        (1024 * 1024 * 1024 * 5) will evaluate correctly

        - can store in the odb; not yet backward compatible!

        -karsten
      • Steve Kirks
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
          On Jun 2, 2006, at 4:06 PM, Karsten Wolf wrote:

          > Testers generally needed.

          I don't have access to my Windows machines right now, but I hear your
          plea. Do you have a deadline?

          Steve Kirks
          http://houseofwarwick.com/
          steve.kirks@...
        • Karsten Wolf
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2006
            Am 03.06.2006 um 17:21 schrieb Steve Kirks:

            > I don't have access to my Windows machines right now, but I hear your
            > plea. Do you have a deadline?

            No. I just want to get on with it.

            -karsten