MacBird gone from SourceForge?

  • creecode
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2006
      Hello all,

      It is somewhat off-topic but it seems that MacBird is gone from
      SourceForge. Anyone know what happened to it?
    • Pete Beaumont
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2006
        On 28/04/2006, at 6:36 AM, creecode wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > It is somewhat off-topic but it seems that MacBird is gone from
        > SourceForge. Anyone know what happened to it?

        Maybe it flew the coop ?

        Pete...

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Karsten Wolf
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2006
          Hi Thomas,

          Am 27.04.2006 um 22:36 schrieb creecode:

          > Hello all,
          >
          > It is somewhat off-topic but it seems that MacBird is gone from
          > SourceForge. Anyone know what happened to it?

          I don't know what happened but IT happened mid january, that's when
          the MacBird news-feed stoppend working. By the way, sourceforge
          MacBird never worked. The files there were never "resource-corrected"
          and really damaged. There must still be a download on the scripting
          news site from their ca. 2000 open source release.

          -karsten