OS9 exe

  • Karsten Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hi Folks,

      I'm preparing the next (and perhaps last) OS9 release of the kernel.
      Hopefully the resource bugs are fixed.

      Testers, please drop me a note and I'll mail the archive.

      The reported rez.getnthresinfo() bug is gone. If you have some resource
      intensive scripts, please give it a try.

      Of course the usual disclaimers apply: don't ever run that on your
      production odb.

      -karsten