4224Re: [frontierkernel] Re: hellofrontier.com

  • Pete Beaumont
    Aug 7, 2012
      Dave

      It's one product version I haven't forgotten… Even after these many years!
      (Used to need to quote it when posing questions on the old lists)

      Do you have any pointers or or is there a Primer floating around on the 'net.

      My Dad is still using it on Mac OS 10.4 (in Classic) to generate static websites.

      (Correction: It was 5.0.2b20ru114)

      regards

      Pete…