4218Re: [frontierkernel] Re: a fix for the multi-core bug in the windows build

  • Bill Kearney
    Apr 18, 2012
      I'd imagine you could use the SysInternals Process Explorer
      (PROCEXP.EXE) program to investigate the threads the DLL uses. Pull
      that up when you've got both Frontier(or opml) up and running and with
      the odbc dll in use. See where it's executing.

      -Bill

      On 4/18/2012 9:55 AM, u074036 wrote:
      > Even with the new code in place, I just experienced a "crash on shutdown" once again (although they have become far more rare). I do make extensive use of the ODBC extension (and some others)....I wonder if the DLL-based extension processes aren't subject to the "stay on one processor" directive? Anyone know?

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic