4208Re: a fix for the multi-core bug in the windows build

  • u074036
    Apr 11, 2012
      I don't know much about thread programming, but I can reproduce the issue here on my quad-code Lenovo T510 running Windows 7 (an infinite script loop fully spikes 2 of my 4 processors). I can also demonstrate the "crash on shutdown" behavior (although I have my own work-around for that - a specialized shutdown procedure that make sure all threads except the primary one are shut down before the program exits). I'll be happy to test for you any time you like. Although I typically run "Frontier" and not "OPML", I can switch easily, or compile the changed code into my copy of Frontier.

      Dave H
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic