4058Re: Save Outline = Quit Application

  • dwiner
    Nov 21, 2010
      Okay -- I guess you figured out that the File menu is where you want to create, open and save outlines. Yes? :-)

      And you're right, it doesn't save the font and size of the outline when it saves as OPML. I can add that as a feature request (seems reasonable that it would save it). But you should definitely be opening and saving outlines through the File menu. That's what it's there for!

      Also you can make these outlines huge. The outliner was designed to run on 1980s-era Macs and PCs. Today's computers have so much memory and run so much faster, these outlines can get huge.

      Anyway, hope this helps, and I'm glad you're using the software! :-)

      Dave

      --- In frontierkernel@yahoogroups.com, "af2412ripe" <af2412ripe@...> wrote:

      > But unlike .ftop, saving in .opml does not save the global font and size, set from the edit menu.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic