4054Re: Save Outline = Quit Application

  • dwiner
    Nov 19, 2010
      I don't know which version of Frontier you're using, so I don't even know if I can help. I use the OPML Editor, which is a Frontier distribution configured to be an outliner first and foremost. So I would recommend using that app, if you're not already doing so.

      http://editor.opml.org/

      If you are, and you're having the problem, provide as many details as you can as to what you do, step by step, to cause the crash. That will help us figure out how you might approach this.

      Dave

      --- In frontierkernel@yahoogroups.com, "af2412ripe" <af2412ripe@...> wrote:

      > Any clue how to save my outline without Frontier (Windows) automatically quitting?
      >
      > Note: I am a non-programmer, who desperately needs the outline capability of MORE/ThinkTank.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic