FrogNet is an international mailing list that is dedicated to people who are interested in dendrobatids (poison-dart frogs), atelopids (harlequin frogs), and mantellas (mantella frogs). All posts that deal with the husbandry and breeding of these frogs are welcome. Questions about other types of animals (e.g., lizards) are allowed only if they are asked with respect to the frogs listed above.
Things to Remember when Posting
1. You should read some of the past posts in the archive to see if your question has already been answered. You can view the archives by looking here, on Yahoo! Groups, or pointing you web browser to: http://lists.frognet.org/pipermail/frognet-frognet.org/ (these messages are from April 2002 on, only)
2. When posting for the first time, please include a little information about yourself. Useful information includes your name, where you are located, and how long you have been keeping frogs.
3. Keep in mind that this list is for dendrobates (commonly referred to as "dart frogs", "poison frogs", or "poison dart frogs"), mantellas, and atelopid frogs, only. Discussion about other species may be tolerated if it relates closely to darts, but please find other mailing lists if you have general frog questions.
- Aug 7, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.