Slight layout problem on Android HTC Desire

  • hb9duj
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010
      On the desire, the line than contains the buttons "", [], ... slightly overflow, so the last button ^() ends up using two lines.
      I think that the space between these button could be reduce by one pixel, as there are 9 special buttons but 10 key board key in a single line.

      Anyhow these buttons are a good idea. Is there a shortcut to jump voer the closing part when we entered the inside?

      --
      hb9duj