Re: [Frink] "The next wave of programming languages"

  • Alan Eliasen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2010
      On 07/08/2010 05:46 AM, Ralph Dratman wrote:
      > "The discussion of me in the article is pretty amusing, even if it never
      > actually happened."
      >
      > So then what *did *actually happen?

      The real chain of events was addressed in my comments at the bottom
      of the article, including a quote of what I *actually* wrote. I've
      learned a good thing about self-promotion, though. You seem to get more
      press from saying things that are provocative than you do from being
      purely factual. :) That article has brought a lot of traffic.

      I'm trying hard to finish and polish some really cool functionality
      (such as solving systems of equations) before OSCON.

      --
      Alan Eliasen
      eliasen@...