Welcome to Frink

  • Alan Eliasen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2004
      Welcome to the Frink mailing list. This is intended to be a high-quality,
      useful list discussing the Frink programming language / calculating tool.

      I've set up the administration of the list so that new users will be
      moderated, to hopefully prevent spam or messages with no value. I realize
      that everyone's time is valuable, (even mine,) and I'll try to make sure that
      messages that get posted to the board are on-topic and have value.

      Otherwise, anything about the language is acceptable, including interesting
      calculations, suggestions, program samples, or whatever.

      Please note that this is a public board, and non-members can currently read
      what's written here.

      --
      Alan Eliasen | "You cannot reason a person out of a
      eliasen@... | position he did not reason himself