MIThenge article

  • Alan Eliasen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
      There was an article about MIThenge, the semi-annual alignment of the
      moon with MIT's Infinite Corridor in today's (Sunday, Feb. 04) Boston
      Globe. My Frinnk calculations of the event are mentioned. (On page 2
      of the web site's article, which you have to register or use
      "bugmenot.com" to see).

      Does anyone get the Boston Globe? I'd love to have a print copy of
      the article. I missed getting to a newsstand today, but I may go and
      copy it from a library.

      --
      Alan Eliasen | "Furious activity is no substitute
      eliasen@... | for understanding."
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
        Alan Eliasen wrote:
        > There was an article about MIThenge, the semi-annual alignment of the
        > moon with MIT's Infinite Corridor in today's (Sunday, Feb. 04) Boston
        > Globe. My Frink calculations of the event are mentioned. (On page 2
        > of the web site's article, which you have to register or use
        > "bugmenot.com" to see).

        Oops! I forgot to mention the URL:

        http://tinyurl.com/2bv7ch

        As noted before, you'll need to register or bugmenot to see page 2.