hi

  • Cindee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      I wanted to inform everyone one of an organization that helps inmates
      get medical care they need when they are not receiving it. I am a
      coordinator for this organization and we fight hard for prisoners
      medical rights. If you have a loved on who is in need of medical
      attention who is not receiving it please go to jeffdicks.org. Their
      service is free of charge so I am not here to sell anything. I am
      just offering information as I know many inmates do not receive
      proper medical care. I am currently helping a Washington State
      inmate and an Oregon inmate receive care they are not getting. I
      hope this can be of some help to any who have had to deal with the
      system regarding medical issues.

      Also there is a place that I have joined to get inexpensive lodging
      when I travel to visit my husband. You can use this site when you
      are traveling or if you have an extra room to share. If you share a
      room you will make 10 dollars a night if you are traveling you will
      only pay 10.00 a night. I don't travel as far as some people do but
      600 miles can be very costly when you are staying 4 nights. This
      place will be heaven sent once they have more rooms available.
      Lonesomedove.org.

      Cindee