Lonely guy looking for a new female penpal

  • sac_hyna
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 11:11 PM
      Hello to all my name is Scott-d G.but friends and family call me Jas
      or Jasper I'm 29 yrs of age I'm hoping to share a
      little female companionship & make a new female friends I'm looking
      to correspond with women 18 to 40 yrs old who are serious and
      consistant penpals ethnecity is really not important to me my only
      ecpectation is you are a really honest person.In case your curious
      about what I look like physically let me give
      you a brief mental picture until I may exchange pictures with you
      I'm 5'9 in height,160lbs,light white complexion,light brown
      mustach,hair style->bald to the skin,and inked down in tattoos,hazel
      brown eyes,and a medium build in good shape.I hope for the time
      being this description will due.on another note heres a more insight
      about the type of guy you might be writting and take on as a friend.
      well if you ask anyone who knows me what Jas is about? I believe
      they'd say I'm a openminded,none judgemental,respectful,honest semi-
      intelligent,hard working,loyal,loveable,cuddleable,adventureous at
      times wild,funny,well rounded,very goal orientated when it comes to
      employment living and family type of guy.I'm very clean an organized
      kind of person I don't nor have I ever used any type of drugs I take
      a high regard for my physical & mental well being and excersize both
      on a daily basis,an I'm always attemping to better myself and
      advance both these attributes.I'm always edgar to learn and
      experience new things in and out of prison.why I'm in federal
      prison?I'll be brief I was in a drug trafficking and was charged
      with 3 counts of possession for sales and I won't be getting out for
      sometime.I'll see society in some yrs. thanks
      for taking the time to read this letter =D be warned if you do
      become my penpal I enjoy writting =D thanks once again
      SCOTT D GUSTIN 02834-748
      FEDERAL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
      P.O. BOX 5300
      ADELANTO,CA 92301