The truth of the prison hospital!

  • Linluqman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2013
      Herbert J.Blakeney is a wrongfully convicted prisoner on death row in America. He has been on hungerstrike since 10th May and was moved to the prison hospital. 13 years of the courts ignoring the corruption and perjury in his case and allowing the real people responsible to go free, even though they know they're guilty and have evidence of their guilt. Today I got a message from Herbert. It was written on day 7. Thought i'd share some of it with you.
      Here's what he wrote...... They've put me in a cold, isolated cell at the end of the hallway. It has a very bright light on 24 hours a day. The staff know it's illegal but look the other way. These are medical staff well aware of the effects of these conditions. I'm put here to be broken. I don't know if this message will get to you but i'll still write. I wonder how many other prisoners have gone crazy here? I've just heard this cell is referred to as 'the grind up cell'. The guards in this hospital block are nice at first, wanting to be your best friend. I hear them befriend mentally ill patients, get them to sign papers and then send them to 'the hole', because the D.O.C. takes disciplinary action. They're moved from one hell to another. No real mental health care.The prisoners don't realise they're being pushed into further insanity. Tomorrow i'll test the staff on the illegal cell conditions to get their reactions. Things may get bad after that but if i don't do something to help these patients, who will? These mentally ill patients need staff who won't abuse them or inhumane conditions. I know they're trying to cut off all communication between us. I'm so tired. I'm having to lie under the shadow of my bunk to try to get some sleep.

      TODAY THE D.O.C. BEGAN FORCE FEEDING HERBERT AGAINST HIS WILL.THE SAME PROCEDURE THEY'RE USING TO FEED THE PRISONERS IN GUANTANAMO BAY! THEY SAY THEY'RE FOLLOWING POLICY BUT WHAT ABOUT FOLLOWING THE LAW???
      IF YOU CAN PLEASE SEND MESSAGES OF SUPPORT TO ME SO I CAN PASS THEM ON. THANKYOU!