Dwayne Smith in CA seeks friendship/pen pals Dwayne is an African American ma

  • tigger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      Dwayne Smith in CA seeks friendship/pen pals

      Dwayne is an African American male, Divorced in search of female friends. He was born 12/12/65. He is 6 ft tall and 230 lbs. Black hair and Brown eyes. Release date is unknown at this time, and nickname is "Big Hulk".

      He enjoys listening to music, reading books and watching scary movies. He wishes to one day find the woman of his dreams, and just to be happy.

      A bit more about Dwayne; "I'm a real individual who doesn't want to play games. I speak my mind and I love children, and god. Will be getting out of prison one day.

      Photo of Dwayne is here on site. At www.myspace.com/friendshiphasnobars

      Please write directly to Dwayne at;

      Dwayne Smith #D-91108
      CSP-Sac. Fac. C-3-212