Joseph Jackson in Ca seeks friendship/Pen Pals

  • tigger_2u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Joseph Jackson in Ca seeks friendship/Pen Pals

      Joseph is a Single Black Male, seeking female friends. He is 6 ft.
      tall, 199 lb., black hair and Brown eyes. Born 6/24/77.
      Some of his hobbies include; playing basketball, working out, and
      loves music.

      "I am looking for someone who loves to communicate on all levels. I
      am looking for a friend to share my mind and spirit and that person
      with me. I want someone to share my transformation with. I love to
      spend my down time learning about life. I love being with people and
      making them laugh. Looking forward to writing you."

      "I would like my pen pal to know that I'm very honest. I'm not afraid
      of a challenge. I want a real relationship and what I mean by that is
      someone I can share all my thoughts with and that person with me, be
      it a friend or anything else. I like it real."

      This is a poem that Joseph wrote and would like to include;

      I'm screaming
      I'm screaming in my mind, I'm screaming in my spirit,
      for someone, something, anything
      to help me get to that spiritual stability
      I'm screaming for someone to help remove
      the instability from my heart and help me stay in that place of love.
      I'm screaming but no one hears me.
      Can the creator of all hear me? Of course.
      There is no way around that. So I will continue to scream as loud as
      I can
      Man may not hear me but the creator can.
             Scream young man, Scream
                   Joe Jackson

      Please write directly to Joseph at;
      Joseph Jackson   P-14671