I as a volunteer for Jeff Dicks Medical Coalition

  • tigger_2u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      I as a volunteer for Jeff Dicks Medical Coalition

      WE are wondering if anyone else would like to join our Coaltion to
      help stop the medical neglect that is happening everyday in the U.S.
      prison systems.
      You can check it out at our new site www.jeffdicksmedical.com

      If you cannot join for some reason, as some cannot. And just dont
      have the time for it. That is understandable for sure. But if you do
      know and write to, or have family in, different states. Can you let
      them know that we are here, and that we are here to help them, and
      even to help family members help them out.

      You can send out a flyer to those you know on the inside, and if they
      dont need the help at this time, atleast we can get the word out to
      all on the inside this way, Because alot of people do not know of us.
      And that would really help them that is what it is all about.!

      So please visit our site. and find out more about how Shirley Dicks
      started this wonderful Coalition and about her wonderful sons.
      Thanks so much for your time.

      and can send you out a flyer if you like. just ask

      Robin M. Schoffner LPN

      JEFF DICKS MED. COALITION VOLUNTEER.