Jerimy Sneed (30/male)

  • tigger_2u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Jerimy Sneed (30/male)

      Sentence: life
      I am writing for a close friend of mine. He is a 30 year old white
      male, never married, no children, looking for a penpal relationship
      with a female, age not specific. He is an intelligent, sensitive,
      thoughtful, funny, young man. I truly feel that if not for his sense of
      loyalty to a "girlfriend" he would not be where he is today. But that
      is for him to explain. He likes to read, write, draw and write poetry.
      His letters are informative, thoughtful and engaging. He has a wide
      range of knowledge and thirsts for more. He is a very honest man who
      would love to share thoughts and dreams with .. a good person ..in a
      bad place..please give him a chance..thanks

      Address:
      Jerimy Sneed #05270-030
      P.O. Box 12015
      Terre Haute, IN 47801