Two Inmates for Your Consideration

  • musik1960@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 10:04 AM

      TWO INMATES FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION

                  I am writing to you in hopes of assistance for my two friends Michael and Jordan, who are both incarcerated at Ross Correctional Institution in Chillicothe Ohio .  Both of them are very interested in having penpals on the outside and will be good to answer letters.  I have included particulars for each person and hope one or more of your members can be the light they need.  Photos from the Ohio DOC website of each inmate are also enclosed.  Thank you for your help.

      Sincerely,

      Steve Ziminsky in Allentown , PA

      Mr. Jordan Beverly

      Reg:  455-549 R.C.I.

      P.O. Box 7010

      Chillicothe, OH 45601

      Birthdate:  8/19/87 Height 5’9” Wt 180  blue eyes/brown hair  Release Date:  Dec 2009

      Jordan is open to answer all who desire friendship.  He is bright/intelligent and eager to learn about new topics.

      Mr. Michael L. Elliott-El

      Reg:  166-344 R.C.I.

      P.O. Box 7010

      Chillicothe, OH 45601

      Birthdate:  9/16/49  Release Date – Undetermined.

      I have been writing to Michael since June 1994.  He has been a good friend and has a wide range of interests.  Michael is also open to answer all who desire friendship and is eager to discuss a wide variety of topics.