Katrina Board

  • prisonministry@HotPOP.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2005
      - Human losses in Louisiana.
      - Bush still did not get it!
      - Katrina will affect me by:
      - The gas will go up nationwide to $4 and will stay there, insider of 7/11 says.
      - No help in Louisiana compared to Florida – it is a racial issue.
      - Refugees in Texas, Alabama and Georgia, how it will affect our states.
      - Katrina's satellite images.
      - Missing people board.
      - Natural disaster from Biblical point of view.

      Honest talk:

      http://prisonforum.com/index.php?board=257.0

      Read and reply to other’s posts and press “New Topic” button to start a conversation.

      Express your opinion here be heard!