Hello!

  • wilma
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 24, 2006
      Hello. I´m Wilma. I was born in Germany, I am an American citizen now
      and I am in Germany for a visit until March. I live in South Carolina
      but my heart will also always be in Germany. I will continue to visit
      Germany every year.
      I am going to miss German soccer when I go back. VFB Stuttgart is my
      team but I also follow the Nationalmannschaft.
    • D.Jasmin Wilson
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 24, 2006
        Hey! My name is Dagmar Jasmin and I'm from Germany
        too. I'm also an American citizen now. And my favorite
        team is also VFB Stuttgart! How about that? I want to
        visit next year. I live here in Florida
        --- wilma <wilmagrvs@...> wrote:

        > Hello. I´m Wilma. I was born in Germany, I am an
        > American citizen now
        > and I am in Germany for a visit until March. I live
        > in South Carolina
        > but my heart will also always be in Germany. I will
        > continue to visit
        > Germany every year.
        > I am going to miss German soccer when I go back. VFB
        > Stuttgart is my
        > team but I also follow the Nationalmannschaft.

        D.Jasmin

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      • Wilma Graves
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 25, 2006
          Hello. That is so funny. Where in Florida do you live? I worked for Publix for ten years in South Carolina. I will probably go back in March or April.
          Where in Germany are you from? Baden Württemberg ( wegen dem VFB ).
          Wilma

          --- wilma <wilmagrvs@yahoo. com> wrote:

          > Hello. I´m Wilma. I was born in Germany, I am an
          > American citizen now
          > and I am in Germany for a visit until March. I live
          > in South Carolina
          > but my heart will also always be in Germany. I will
          > continue to visit
          > Germany every year.
          > I am going to miss German soccer when I go back. VFB
          > Stuttgart is my
          > team but I also follow the Nationalmannschaft.

          D.Jasmin

          Do you Yahoo!?
          http://new.mail. yahoo.com

        • D.Jasmin Wilson
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 25, 2006
            I'm from Wertheim am Main.It is at the border to
            Baveria. The Main seperates us. It is in the corner of
            Baden Wuertemberg. What are you doing over there. Is
            your hubby stationed there?
            --- Wilma Graves <wilmagrvs@...> wrote:

            > Hello. That is so funny. Where in Florida do you
            > live? I worked for Publix for ten years in South
            > Carolina. I will probably go back in March or April.
            > Where in Germany are you from? Baden Württemberg (
            > wegen dem VFB ).
            > Wilma
            >
            > "D.Jasmin Wilson" <lady1jasmin@...> wrote:
            > Hey! My name is Dagmar Jasmin and I'm from
            > Germany
            > too. I'm also an American citizen now. And my
            > favorite
            > team is also VFB Stuttgart! How about that? I want
            > visit next year. I live here in Florida
            > --- wilma <wilmagrvs@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Hello. I´m Wilma. I was born in Germany, I am an
            > > American citizen now
            > > and I am in Germany for a visit until March. I
            > live
            > > in South Carolina
            > > but my heart will also always be in Germany. I
            > will
            > > continue to visit
            > > Germany every year.
            > > I am going to miss German soccer when I go back.
            > VFB
            > > Stuttgart is my
            > > team but I also follow the Nationalmannschaft.
            > >

            > D.Jasmin

            > beta.
            > http://new.mail.yahoo.com
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            beta.

            D.Jasmin

            Want to start your own business?
            Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
            http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index
          • wilma
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
              Hello. Anything new?
            • D.Jasmin Wilson
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
                Hi!
                Nope, I was waiting for you. I guess we missed each
                others mail. :-)
                Ma, Stuttgart didn't play to good Friday. How are you?
                Do you want my yahooaddress?
                lady1jasmin@...

                lady1jasmin@yahoo

                http://new.mail.yahoo.com