I've found this: PAPAC: 00, a Do-It-Yourself Paper Computernummolt
Mynew game book, MORE FUN with DIGI COMP I, Final Edition, is stillavailable. All of the 31 original activities, with corrections, are still init, firstname.lastname@example.org
Perhaps the granddaddy of mechanical computing: A 2,000-year-old computer called the Antikythera Mechanism helped the ancient Greeks understand their universejustoneword_plastics
Be sure to check out the photos and links too!
- Feb 10, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.