transistor DC1

  • g4bks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2002
      Update on the transistor Digi Comp 1 is that its running and playing
      the NIM so the OR logic is fine. The programming is on Breadboard
      (Plug Block) Diodes for the logic and links for the clock (OR).
      Its built on stripboard (vero in England) all parts were from the UK
      Maplin store
      If anyone is interested I will put up photo and diagrams and parts
      list.
      Its basically 3 JK master slave flip flops made from 8 trasistors
      each. A change over switch for the clock

      Also I will when I get to it put up on my site an emulator that I
      wrote sometime back
      In the mean time if you want to check it out email me And I will send
      it. Its written in VB2 needs vbrun200.dll
      Email to paul@...
      Cheers for now
      Paul