I have a complete Digicomp 1 I am looking to sell

  • mikesite2
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27, 2013
      Is anyone interested before I put it on eBay?

      Mike
    • neils_morr
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 27, 2013

        Sure, but there's no way to reply off list now.

        Stupid Yahoo monkeys.

        ---In friendsofdigicomp@yahoogroups.com, <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Is anyone interested before I put it on eBay?

        Mike
      • Bob Trentacoste
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 27, 2013
          How much are you asking?

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 27, 2013
            If you prefer not to broadcast a reply, email me at robtrent@...... Bob

            Is anyone interested before I put it on eBay?

            Mike

          • Dwight Watt
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 27, 2013
              There is a tab at bottom to reply to sender.

              Dwight Watt, EdD,CCAI,A+,CCP,COI,MCT
              http://www.dwightwatt.com
              View my Microsoft Certifications https://www.mcpvirtualbusinesscard.com/VBCServer/dwightwatt/profile

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 27, 2013
                neilsmorr said:
                > Sure, but there's no way to reply off list now.

                I see your Email address, but Mike's shows up as
                |mikesite2 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>|

                -------
                Dwight Watt said:
                > There is a tab at bottom to reply to sender.

                Looks like it will work for you and Neil, but trying it for Mike, I get a
                mail form with an empty |To: | line.

                -Ric
              • mikesite2
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 2, 2013

                   Mikesite2@...

                  -------

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 3, 2013

                    I have posted the pictures in Digi-Comp 1 Complete. It is part of my antique computer collection. This is a complete Digi-Comp 1, I counted all the parts. Giving this group the chance to acquire it before I list on eBay.

                    mikesite2 at yahoo

                    Thanks for looking.