Digi-comp ii on iPad

  • markz1212
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
      Apple approved the digcomp ii app today

      Check it out at:
      https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/virtual-dc-ii/id668402874?mt=8

      Or view it on the web at:
      http://markziemerapps.com/virtual-digi-comp-ii/

      If you download It and like it, I'd really appreciate a comment on the App Store.

      If you have suggestions, please let me know.

      A big thanks to all of you for preserving all the info on Digi-comp

      Mark Ziemer
    • Robert
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
        Is there a DC-I app?
      • Wayne Talbot
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
          IOS 6.0 only sucks.
          I am on the original ipad and can't get to six.

          On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 8:21 PM, markz1212 <markziemer@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Apple approved the digcomp ii app today
          >
          > Check it out at:
          > https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/virtual-dc-ii/id668402874?mt=8
          >
          > Or view it on the web at:
          > http://markziemerapps.com/virtual-digi-comp-ii/
          >
          > If you download It and like it, I'd really appreciate a comment on the App
          > Store.
          >
          > If you have suggestions, please let me know.
          >
          > A big thanks to all of you for preserving all the info on Digi-comp
          >
          > Mark Ziemer

        • markz1212
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
            Yeah. Sorry, I know it. I'll keep working on It, but the original iPad just didn't cut it.
            Mark z

            --- In friendsofdigicomp@yahoogroups.com, Wayne Talbot <awt@...> wrote:

            > IOS 6.0 only sucks.
            > I am on the original ipad and can't get to six.
            >

            > On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 8:21 PM, markz1212 <markziemer@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Apple approved the digcomp ii app today
            > >
            > > Check it out at:
            > > https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/virtual-dc-ii/id668402874?mt=8
            > >
            > > Or view it on the web at:
            > > http://markziemerapps.com/virtual-digi-comp-ii/
            > >
            > > If you download It and like it, I'd really appreciate a comment on the App
            > > Store.
            > >
            > > If you have suggestions, please let me know.
            > >
            > > A big thanks to all of you for preserving all the info on Digi-comp
            > >
            > > Mark Ziemer

          • markz1212
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
              Not yet ;)