DigiComp1 for sale (with picture)

  • Jace Rizner
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012
      Hi Folks

      I sent this earlier, but forgot to include the picture. So here it is again, with the picture attached.

      I've had a Digicomp 1 sitting on my shelf since I got it for a
      present sometime back in the mid 60's. I've been afraid that it's going
      to get broken (got a few grandchildren running around) and have thought
      about selling it. It is missing the center pin ( I made one out of a
      piece of copper) and may be missing a couple of programming pegs. Not
      more than 2, I believe. I still have the original box and
      documentation. You can check out the attachment for a picture.

      I considered Ebay, but when I found your site I figured it makes
      more sense to get it into the hands of someone who would appreciate it,
      so it hasn't been put on Ebay as of yet. If anyone is interested, send
      me an email with some contact info and we'll see if we can work
      something out. Send emails to either sonusavatar@... or
      jace.rizner@....

      Thanks

      Jace

    • Neil Morrison
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012
        Where are you/is it?

        On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:13 AM, Jace Rizner <sonusavatar@...>wrote:

        > **
        >
        > I sent this earlier, but forgot to include the picture. So here it is
        > again, with the picture attached.

      • Jim Stephens
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 10, 2012
          post the picture in the picture section if you are a member, looks like
          your photo was stripped by group posting rules, or at least
          On 12/10/2012 8:25 AM, Neil Morrison wrote:
          > Where are you/is it?
          >
          > <snip>
          >
          > *[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          > *

          thanks

        • jacerizner
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
            For Neil and Jim

            Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Things got hectic around the holidays.

            I posted the picture to the Photos section in a new album called "Digi-Comp for sale".

            As for my location, I'm in Onset, MA. Just before you go over the bridge to Cape Cod.

            Jace