DigiComp1 for sale

  • Jace Rizner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      Hi Folks

      I've had a Digicomp 1 sitting on my shelf since I got it for a
      present sometime back in the mid 60's. I've been afraid that it's going
      to get broken (got a few grandchildren running around) and have thought
      about selling it. It is missing the center pin ( I made one out of a
      piece of copper) and may be missing a couple of programming pegs. Not
      more than 2, I believe. I still have the original box and
      documentation. You can check out the attachment for a picture.

      I considered Ebay, but when I found your site I figured it makes
      more sense to get it into the hands of someone who would appreciate it,
      so it hasn't been put on Ebay as of yet. If anyone is interested, send
      me an email with some contact info and we'll see if we can work something out. Send emails to either sonusavatar@... or jace.rizner@....

      Thanks

      Jace