Game Book for Christmas

  • WILLIAM
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2012
      My new game book, MORE FUN with DIGI COMP I, Final Edition, is still
      available. Get one for Christmas! All of the 31 original activities, with corrections, are still in it, including Rock Paper Scissors (a magic trick), Thirty-one (a dice game), Grundy's Game (a pebble game), and Tic-Tac-Toe. Plus 10 new activities as well(total 41 activities). Send an e-mail for complete information and to see the Table of Contents. And you can get a new DigiComp computer from Tim Walker at Minds-on-Toys.
      Bill Kustes
      DigiComp expert
    • Andre Galiber
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2012