Digi Comp Game Book

  • WILLIAM
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2012
      My new game book, MORE FUN with DIGI COMP I, Final Edition, is still
      available. All of the 31 original activities, with corrections, are still in it,including Rock Paper Scissors (a magic trick), Thirty-one (a dice game), Grundy's Game (a pebble game), and Tic-Tac-Toe. Plus 10 new activities as well(total 41 activities). Send an e-mail for complete information and to see the Table of Contents.
      Bill Kustes
      DigiComp expert
    • WILLIAM
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2013
        My new game book, MORE FUN with DIGI COMP I, Final Edition, is still
        available. All of the 31 original activities, with corrections, are still in it, including Rock Paper Scissors (a magic trick), Thirty-one (a dice game), Grundy's Game (a pebble game), and Tic-Tac-Toe. Plus 10 new activities as well(total 41 activities). Send an e-mail for complete
        information and to see the Table of Contents. And you can get a new Digi Comp computer from Tim Walker at Minds-on-Toys.
        Bill Kustes
        DigiComp expert