Wanted: Digi-Comp II

  • TomL_12953
    Message 1 of 412 , Feb 17, 2000
      I'm looking for a Digi-Comp II in working order
      with all parts and manual. Does anyone know where I
      might find one? I keep a close eye on eBay (where I
      just bought a Digi-Comp I) but have never seen a II
      for auction.
    • funambulist2
      Message 412 of 412 , May 17, 2004
        Hi,

        I'm working on building a Think-A-Dot in Fischertechnik (a German construction kit
        combining the best of lego and meccano) and would love to read the 22 page Think-A-
        Dot manual. Were scans ever made and posted online? I've searched but haven't been able
        to find anything.

        Kind regards,

        -- Paul