2140model number or link needed for educational UNIVAC computer 1968ish

  • dweddin
    Dec 9, 2013
      I once had a black UNIVAC computer from around 1968 that I could program with various length colored wires to play black jack and tic tac toe. it was about 24" wide and 13" deep and about 4-5" tall.  It had visible relays with red lights. maybe weighed about 18 lbs.?

      Can anyone tell me the model number so I can google it or send me a link/photo? It's a childhood memory i cherish.  I retired from IBM/Lexmark in 2008 with 31 years in.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic