2129Re: [Friends of DigiComp] One for sale on eBay

  • Jim Stephens
    Nov 12, 2013

      On 11/12/2013 2:18 PM, Jim Stephens wrote:

      On 11/12/2013 1:41 PM, Dwight Watt wrote:
      jjjjjjj_
      I found the box I have, and it has a few logic tubes, clock tubes, a Wire Crank, and two Double sliders.

      Also the Parts list and original manual.  The Parts list matches what is in the "Digicomp Assembly Sheets" scans in the files section.

      My manual matches your scan, Dwight, but has less yellowing, FWIW.  I don't think my current pile has anything different to offer.

      I'll post when I see the unit I get.

      thanks
      JIm
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic