      From: Jim Stephens <jws@...>
      To: friendsofdigicomp@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [Friends of DigiComp] One for sale on eBay

      On 11/12/2013 9:13 AM, Neil Morrison wrote:
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/251373620334?r

      No bids so far! Says some parts missing - maybe that's why?

      Neil
      thanks, I have a box and a lot of the "straw" parts from a original kit I bought years ago, so I snagged it. I will try to complete it and relist the whole thing when I get done. At least I can see what was supposed to be in it from the docs.  If they are not scanned I'll get a scan of the manual and other stuff too for here and bitsavers.org thanks Jim
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic