2126Re: [Friends of DigiComp] One for sale on eBay

  • Jim Stephens
    Nov 12 1:20 PM

      On 11/12/2013 9:13 AM, Neil Morrison wrote:
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/251373620334

      No bids so far! Says some parts missing - maybe that's why?

      Neil
      thanks,
      I have a box and a lot of the "straw" parts from a original kit I bought years ago, so I snagged it.

      I will try to complete it and relist the whole thing when I get done.

      At least I can see what was supposed to be in it from the docs.  If they are not scanned I'll get a scan of the manual and other stuff too for here and bitsavers.org

      thanks
      Jim

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic