Cheney's lawn ornament, & robot redneck lures

  • Imp Ster
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      hmm... could it be a Neocon nativity scene?
      as any redneck will tell yuh, dead animules rotting on the back 40 add
      that certain something.
      jenna see squaw, or something like that.
      eu de decomposition.

      or, as Herr Bucher would parrot,
      "hey, its not really dead, just loitering...
      winning, absolutely we're winning!"
      etc.

      had to chuckle at the robot deer text.
      i have one of those wire stag lawn ornaments in my front yard walkway
      island, used to light up, that was before the redneck surveyors ran
      their robot driller over it.
      but cant really balem 'em... th' way ah figger it, anything that looks
      like a deer, even its its just a wire outline, makes them good ol bueys
      start ta sweating and a-twitching.
      flip side of inbreeding, ah reckons.