re Boomer assault

  • Imp Ster
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2006
      ya know, i can sorta understand when some devolved starving semi-human
      bi-pedal animal kills other animals to feed the gnawing desperate
      hunger in it's ignorant lizard-brained belly.
      but what sort of evil a**hat marks a deer wearing a collar?

      kinda reminds me of the Wal-Mart mom who took her 14yo Game Buey to a
      local (private property) deer sanctuary so the kid could get an easy
      shot on the last day of the 'season'.

      my only question is, why arent these mighty warriors over in Eye-rack
      getting their gonads dosed with DU munitions?
      chalk up another hit for a Buchelink.

      (ps to Anna, sounds like somebody unfortunately has a vendetta. keep an
      eye out and the powder dry and dont be afraid to use it.)