more comedic relief from ye Olde Dominion

  • Imp Ster
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      the "commonwealth", they call it.
      gag me with a Republican silver spoon.

      ye olden handef of ye olden Virgina fmile knowingly when ye newcomerf
      arrife burdened with fanciful illufionf of citizen'f "rightf" etc.
      (confulting ye ancient recordf, one muft alwayf fubftitute "F"
      for "S" in any colonial-era printed matter, fo tranflate accordingly
      ye fcurvy knavef.)

      anyway, getting back to ye Kingf Englifh,
      note the rampant fear-mongering and infantile "reasoning" in the text.
      "human food" getting stuck in deer, thus making said deer chew their
      own hair off?
      lets revisit the cognitive dissonance Hall of Fame for that one,
      shall we?
      never mind that most folk who do feed deer, care enough about the
      concept to either feed actual deer CHOW, or else similar product such
      as horse or goat chow.

      well, i had pretty much given up on making sense of, or a life in,
      the insane state of Virginia anyway.
      i guess with the current legalised-torture-warrentless-search-wire-
      tap-24-7-Beeg-Bruddah drift of Bushnazi Amerika, i'd better get my
      forthcoming National ID card in good order so i can travel to any
      other state but this one.
      (but not back to SD i reckon... somewhere on the plains, there is a
      hunt-deprived chopper pilot who might have a thing for my pet goats!)

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
        Imp Ster,

        I never saw a deer pulling its hair out - ever, I think the moron who made
        the statement may have seen some deer with a skin condition having nothing
        to do with its diet. You make an excellent point in mentioning the "chows"
        that people do put out for deer.

        Pat