state game breeder permit? hmm...

  • Imp Ster
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 2:13 PM
      wait wait wait:

      you mean i can keep deer in my yard if i get one of these here permits?

      yeah, i know, fat chance.
      gotta have lotsa land and lotsa fat cat pals in gummint.
      but it's an interesting possibility...

      btw, Bekky is back with a new fawn, and it looks like 5 fallows have
      adopted her as prime doe, they trail her thru the woods and yard.
      havent seen any of the other white-tail foundation does since last
      year... :-((